Put Sumter’s most trusted and professional pool service team to work for you today! We look forward to working with you to take the burden and stress out of maintaining your swimming pool. We will create a plan that is customized to your specific needs and budget restraints.
Judy Sullivan, Owner & Operator
PO Box 3671
Sumter, SC 29151
E-mail: [email protected]
Whether you need to repair or remodel your swimming pool, or you’re ready to put swimming pool maintenance headaches behind you, the swimming pool service professionals at ASP Sumter are ready to earn your trust!
Each weekly visit by ASP includes:
- Check water level.
- Check pool water chemistry and record chemical readings.
- Add chemicals as needed.
- Empty skimmer baskets, pool pump basket and automatic pool cleaner debris bag.
- Skim pool water surface for leaves and debris with pool net.
- Brush tile or vinyl at water surface around the entire pool; brush pool steps and benches.
- Check filter pressure for appropriate reading.
- Vacuum pool, when needed.
- Other items as needed unique to customer pool features (e.g., cleaning fountain).
- Record activities in PoolOps®, our digital platform, which will email the time we serviced your pool that day, your pool’s chemical readings, the chemicals we added, and a picture of your clean swimming pool.
Contact us today and we will develop a customized maintenance and cleaning plan that will specifically meet your pool needs at an affordable price.